2012年7月24日星期二

Another of Huang Tai's satisfied and happy customer - Mrs Ma - May 2011


Mrs Huang is a competent, enthusiastic, experienced and diligent confinement lady. We highly recommend her. Our baby girl grew healthily under her care, and everyone in the household had a peaceful confinement month. Mrs Huang is also a great cook and all of us, including our two young sons, really enjoyed her food and ate really well. She even taught our Filipino maid to cook and prepared a lot of food before she left us!

Mrs Ma (HP: 98529560)

2 条评论:

  1. I am glad to engage Huang Tai as my confinement nanny during August 2012. With her, I have enjoyed my confinement month. She took good care of my baby and cooeds delicious meal for mummy! She is not calculative as she even cooked extra food for my mother in law to bring home. I will definitely engage her again for my next one.

    回复删除
  2. Hi! I am also one of Huang Tai's customers. My family and I were very happy to have her around during my confinement in Aug 2012. She took great care of my baby girl day and night so I could have a really good rest to recuperate. She is a great cook which my husband and I really enjoyed our meals.We will use her service again if there's no. 2!

    回复删除